Wednesday 11 September 2013

O come all ye faithful.

I'm back today to share one of my coloured images for the Makey Bakey Mice collection. I just love this little image of the mouse singing. I decided to make him into a shaped easel card using my spellbinders-labels10-nestabilities, some gold Miri card and one of the hunkydory card bases. The sentiment is stamped from the same stamp set as the mouse and coloured with festive berries distress ink.
I do think I'm getting a little better with my colouring. It always goes through a stage where I think it's awful, but, thankfully, it usually comes out all right at the end! I used my spectrum noir pens to colour. Coat - CR8,9 &11, Fur trim - IG1,2 &3 Mouse body -TN1,3,4 &5, Mouse tummy - TN1, IG1,2 &3, Song sheet EB1 & Holly CR8. I dotted on the colour for the fur trim to give it a more fur like feel.

2 comments: